mercredi 16 mai 2012

Covers, connection and reanimation !

Hey there !

Quick post to tell you that this blog still lives and rocks.
Right now, I have unfortunately no time left to write a complete article or a review that would blow your mind. (I have high hopes). BUT ! Leaving this blog to rot would be unfair and quite a pity (I think).

So, now, I'm only going to promote some songs.

3 songs actually.

The first one comes from the game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a cover made by a talented new artist with the pseudonym of Malukah.
















Let's be honest, she did a great job out of it. Personnly, I prefer this one considering I played on the stormcloacks side, but all her songs are very well done. Here's a link to her blog where you can listen and download for free her covers. Go make a quick stop, I think it's worth your time.

http://www.malukah.com/free/

Also, her youtube channel is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/user/malufenix




For the second one, it's a little bit funny. You see, among the songs Malukah made, she covered "The Dragonborn comes". Then, another artist (Wolfgang) decided to add his voice to her part, making in the end a nice duet. Which is the following video:

















But then, I stumbled unto another song in youtube. It looked like this action went into a crescendo and again, another person (a russian girl) decided to add also her part to the previous duet!
So, the final song can be listened below;


















I think that it doesn't change much in the voices. (But I'm also quite tired, so, may be I'm wrong)
What I appreciate though here, it's the piano Arysta added. With the guitar, it gives a really nice feeling!


And now, the last song, (wich is also a cover), is entitled Clint Eastwood, and is originally from Gorillaz (first video below).
















 But this week end, a friend of mine made me listen to this cover that two french guys, named
Naosol and Waxx, did, and it gives again a very nice result !! Quite country/folky style that quite suits the song I think.


















So, I really advise you to listen, and well, enjoy the music !




Oh and damn, I go listen to it again.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire