mercredi 4 avril 2012

It's alive!

 Hi there.

Despite the title of this post that would announce normally the beginning of a robot chicken episode, (cool tv show I recommend it to you. I'll post some clip later ), today I'm bringing you into listening the music that really helped me a lot these last days. It's a remix of the very famous "Harder Better Faster Stronger" song of Daft Punk, made by Daft Punk themselves during a live in Paris in 2007. The live was recorded on cd and released under the album title "Alive 2007". Despite the fact that it contains some very well known songs, the way they were mixed gives a total different feeling. The following track, along with the last one, is for me one of my favorite of the album. I just can't resist to jump...

Useful tip: If you have trouble going out of bed in the morning, that song might help you to.

Enjoy the music! And if you like it, spread it!





EDIT: I realized afterwards that the song I had previously linked was not "exactly" the same as the one in the album. I changed the link. Here is the real one.

2 commentaires:

  1. I think that this song was sung by Kanye West as well. Oh, wait, no. Sorry, this song was just copryrighted and clipped to go in the background of one of his songs. I like that song Stronger, by Kanye West, though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Indeed, the original song was made by Daft Punk themselves (Here is the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ&ob=av2e ) and was a huge success. It has been remixed countless times since. For Kayne West the song is quite good, and funny thing, as you could have guessed, Daft Punk is in the clip operating the different machine. They always wear those helmets. I don't know if we saw their faces once...I think..Although I'm not really sure...

    RépondreSupprimer