mardi 3 avril 2012

Let it all out.

Hi.

 It took me quite a long time to decide to create that blog. And frankfully, as I am writing those lines, I have no idea where this is taking me. I'm embarking a journey. Whether it stops on a small island two miles from here, or at the end of the world. I don't know. And honestly, I don't want to.

This blog, as I'm considering its status in my mind at the moment, will not embarass itself with great philosophical debates, and I will never claim that I'm right, and you are wrong. No. Just no. This is not the point. I just want to make you see whatever is passioning me, guiding my life, making me smile, or laugh, or cry, or making me want to go through a damn window screaming "I don't want to live on this planet anymore!" (Sorry, 9gag visitor here)
Why ? Because those passions that I have, if it can go through you, if you can find any treasure in it, then I'll be very happy, and I'll know that I didn't do any of this in vain.

Now, if anybody is actually reading those lines, I want to thank you also. You are spending your time, on my "work" ( and Kamau Daaood said that Time was the most precious, and maybe the only thing we truely own. I'm starting to think he is quite right. Nice man by the way.), then I'm flattered.

 The Modern Man was a book I actually intended to write one time. I had the main synopsis pretty much sorted out. But I'm lazy. And this damn blog will help me cure that I hope. Maybe I'll write that book one day...

But that blog, I'm going to make it live. I'll post some music links. I'll comment some texts. I'll publish some news. Whatever works.

Well, that article is getting quite long for an introduction, so I'll end it there.

Again, thank you, and have a nice trip in the life of a modern man.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire