dimanche 8 avril 2012

Love and rock'n'roll.


Hi there !

Thank you again for your presence on my modest blog. Today, I'll do a small review of a band I really appreciate. I know. I said last time it would be about a videogame or a tv show, but hey, I'm quite changeable. But this band is not just a mere band. Nope, this one is one of the last rock'n'roll band of the world.
Yeah, I'm talking about the Black Rebel Motorcycle Band.

That band originated from America (San Francisco to be precise) and is currently composed of 3 members: Peter Hayes, Robert Levon Been, and Leah Shapiro. Their sound is good. And very diverse.


Indeed, since it was created, the Band produced  6 different albums and when you listen to them, you can just be amazed by the different types of sound that can be found in them.
From simple rock'n'roll to psychedelic sound, the band deals with a lot of different influences. Among them can be found such bands like Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Verve, and so on and so forth.

And you know what ? It's refreshing. Listening to "Whatever Happened To My Rock 'n Roll?", "Shuffle your feet", or even "Berlin", just to name a few, can remind us of what some good old rock band are capable of producing, even if they aren't as noticed as some cra.....other band/singer like Justin Bieber. (After verification, he can be called a singer. That's unfortunate.)

On a more serious note, after listening things like Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, or The Hoosiers, a band like B.R.M.C is more then welcomed. (Not saying that the above bands are crap, I personnly really like them, but it's just that at some point, a person like me may just want to listen to something different, and at the same time, staying in the circle of rock.)

In the end, I really advise you to listen to them, they are really good, not that much well-known, but deserve to be so.

To illustrate my little review, here are 3 songs from 3 different album (The first, the third and the fourth), so that you can judge by yourself.

Enjoy.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire